Pye Legal Group (PLG) is a market-leading executive search firm that specializes in recruiting attorneys, paralegals, contracts managers, and compliance professionals for in-house positions with companies. Our clients include privately-held companies, private equity firms, private family offices, investment banks, and national and multinational public companies. We also partner with highly regarded boutique law firms. While most of our clients are in Texas, we have filled positions around the United States and as far away as Europe, the Middle East, and Asia.
With more than 15 years of success in recruiting, PLG features a collaborative team of experts who enjoy collaborating with clients and getting to know candidates every day. Due to the growth of our business, we are growing our recruiting team. PLG offers a flexible, team-oriented, and collegial work environment with substantial resources to support you in your recruiting career.
About this Opportunity
At PLG, we connect candidates with career opportunities and build legal teams one hire at a time. As a recruiter at PLG, you will serve as a strategic partner to clients and candidates. Your work will have an enormous impact on the success of individuals and businesses.
We are looking for someone who is a great listener, intellectually curious, determined, loves learning other people’s stories and motivations, client service driven, and truly invested in making a positive difference in the lives of others.
A career in recruiting can be enormously rewarding, both intellectually and financially, and your career will develop as you grow your expertise, professional network, reputation, and following in the industry.
Candidates for this role should have:
– B.A./B.S. from a well-regarded college or university; a graduate level degree or J.D. is a plus
– minimum of 4 years of professional work experience, preferably including experience in a professional services firm
– background or interest in the legal industry
– work experience in recruiting, sales, or as a lawyer, compliance professional or paralegal
– high level of integrity and a commitment to ethical recruiting practices ability to establish rapport, relationships, and credibility with candidates and clients
– superb written and verbal communication skills
Anticipated Start Date of January 2022 with a hybrid work schedule option.
Pye Legal Group is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
Apply for this position on PYE Legal Group: